Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Online Dating-The Secret To Finding The Love Of Your Life Online

by: Vivian Johnson

That is the goal of every online single! We all want to find the love of our life!

Never give up, because it is possible and it is happening every single day!

The secret to finding the love of your life online is knowing exactly what you want. We can’t go into online dating without knowing exactly the type of person the love of our life is. We need to know what they are like inside and outside!

In my case I am 6’ tall. The love of my life must be over 6’ tall. I am full figured and really slim men make me feel larger than I want to feel! I am a very involved with the church, so I wouldn’t get along too well with an atheist. These are things that must be shared from the very beginning! If I have developed feelings for someone, then discovered they were only 5’6”, we’re going to have a problem!

Things that are the most important to me have to be “cleared” from the very beginning. That way I can save myself and others a lot of time.

And the singles that are online to sincerely find the love of their life appreciate when someone clearly says; “thanks for your interest, but I am sure someone else would be better suited for you than me.”

The secret to finding the love of your life is to be completely honest about who you are and who you are looking for!

No comments: